Our new state-of-the-art data centre represents industry best practise in terms of both our physical infrastructure, and services. We support customer-owned machines with the same robust security, cooling, power supply and dual network connectivity that supports all our other Entrada services. We can install your hardware inside our data centre, and provide access to the same redundant network connections and power sources that guarantee Entrada services.
Co-location is a very popular option for clients who want full choice and control over the hardware and software they use, but don't want the expense of maintaining a 24/7 connected secure building with redundant power and air conditioning infrastructure.
Our data centre is carrier neutral, is based on Auckland's North Shore and is lit multiple core fibre vendors where you can co-locate your servers and connect to your chosen ISP.
Whether you are looking for a principal location for your technology assets, or a DR location for your own redundant hardware, co-locating with Entrada guarantees the integrity you need.
- Reliable uptime
- Better network speed and reliability
- Better Power Redundancy
- Significantly Lower Setup and Monthly Cost For Services
- Improved Cooling / AC Environment Conditioning
- Network and Server Specialists
- Unlimited site access during business hours 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday
- Site access cards for 3 people for half and full rack options
- Lockable front and back enclosure for half and full rack options